Sunday, June 5, 2011

Amazing Race Round 5

Saw us in South Africa.
I just loved this criteria for this round but as the week past I still had no layout.
I was soooo overthinking everything and just couldnt decide on what to do.
Thankfully I received a phone call from my SIL and she invited us to see Makayla - our premmie niece. Instantly I knew what I was doing and half constructed the layout before I left!
Introducing Baby Makayla




The criteria was cream flowers, metal, twigs/branches and paper rolling.
He is a close up of my fringed flowers which involved lots of rolling!




I used a sketch by Lydall Quinn over at The Colour Room................she has some beauties which I'll be putting to use very soon
We are onto Morocco now, so I had better get moving and not think, just do!

Thanks for stopping by





Terri

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is just beautiful, love the colours and those flowers look amazing. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terri that layout is so precious!!!
    Gorgeous flowers too!!!

    ReplyDelete