Monday, May 30, 2011

Pink Gelato

I knew the day would come when I received a Kaiser release that I really disliked!
That's why I thought long and hard before taking on the shop gig.
The Pink Gelato range sat on my dining table being shoved to one side for weeks, maybe if I didnt see it it would just go away........fat chance!!! LOL
Now, after all my procrastination and whinning............. I really like how these cards turned out!!!
In fact I think they are the nicest cards I have made with any of the releases so far.










Need to get a layout finished by tomorrow with the beautiful Velvet Ensemble range....... eeeeekk better get cracking!!

Cheers


Terri




2 comments:

  1. Terri, these cards are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! (as usual) you make the most beautiful cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing Terri, all that procrastinating for nothing.

    ReplyDelete