Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Winter is here!

Terribly cold here in Adelaide today and I'm home looking after my daughter who is getting over a cold. She is getting bored with being at home and is keen to get back to school tomorrow.
So I thought I'd share a few OTP items I have made recently.
YES you read right!!
OTP!!!

Firstly a card for early arrival of Makayla


and a coordinating keepsake box!
The top


A close up of the cluster with a bit of a side view




I tried to get a shot of her name......it's all glittery and looks lovely,


but I couldn't caputure that in the photo.





Below is an album I put together for my BIL's 40th.


Very simply decorated so people could sign their birthday wishes in it.







I have one more item to share but you will have to wait for that one! ; )




Keep warm my friends




Cheers




Terri

2 comments:

  1. your OTP's look AMAZING Terri !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, these are all totally amazing..you are on such a roll..

    ReplyDelete