Thursday, June 23, 2011

I just realised

I forgot to upload my June challenge for the beautiful ladies over at Art !!
It's probably cos I dont really like the layout all that much - hehe

The criteria was based on the Queen as she celebrated her 85th birthday this year.
The colours red, white and blue needed to feature on the layout - for the Union Jack
Her stationary is, no doubt beautifully embossed - embossing.
And She has a stunning collection of jewellery - so I want to see bling/glitter anything sparkly




I just cant seem to pull together a boy layout as easily as a girly one.................I must be an all flowers and bling kinda girl at heart!!


TFSB!


Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri, I think you have done a FAB job on this 'boy' LO !!! luv the idea of using pics of books !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete