Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Mixed Media

A few weeks back I was playing around with 'stuff' after being totally inspired by Finnabair's amazing creations! This lady totally rocks the mixed media.
Here is the layout that I put together using all sorts of bits and pieces, some of which I have had in my stash for well over 7 years!






The embellishment with memories written on it is an old fashioned projector screen.
Pull down on the washer and my journalling is revealed. It's a little personal, so I haven't shared it with you.



Thanks to all that pop in for a browse and a special THANK YOU to all those that take the time to leave a comment. I really do appeciate it.

Cheers

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Yes her stuff is awesome, but I think you have done a VERY AWESOME job. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this is an AMAZING piece of ART !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous, love how you've done the journalling. Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete