Saturday, June 18, 2011

Have you ever..

Completed two layouts that were the same except for the patterned paper?
Hmmmmmm well thats what I have done this week.
The first layout was for the Amazing Race over at Chook Scraps using the Little Toot range from Kaiser (bit of sneek peek for you!)
I just felt that the colours weren't vibrant enough for the challenge.
The criteria was use a square photo, a frame, a quote and use the photo (on the forum) as inspiration.
I have also used a sketch from The Scrappiest
So this layout will now head to The Flourish and I think I will enter it into The Scrappiest also.






So I started the Amazing Race challenge again!
But I loved the sketch and the quote I had used on the first layout so decided to go with it and change the papers.
Grabbed some old, but vibrant, BG Marrakech papers and inspriation from Kerryn with everything being matted on black (thanks wink!)



Not sure which I prefer
Which one do you like better??

Thanks for popping in


Terri

4 comments:

  1. they are both AMAZING Terri, but I have to agree with Kerryn ... I am a bit of a 'matting everything with black' fan :) so #2 is my fav !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, they are totally awesome.. I love the emblies on #1, so that would be mt winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous Terri! Thanks for the sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I honestly cannot choose! Great takes on the sketch!Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete