Saturday, May 21, 2011

Amazing Race

Round 4 of the Amazing Race saw us partying in Brazil!
The criteria:
Non neutral cardstock base
Masking
Glitter and/or bling
Larger than a 6x4 photo



I have used a shaped base as my mask on the pink cardstock and then handstitched to add some texture and definition. Also used chipboard alphas as a mask on the title. There is glitter on the butterflies, flowers and the white spots on the patterned paper are also glittery.

I thought for sure there would be feathers and sequins in the criteria, even had them out and ready!!! hehehe

Photo quality is poor....just love those night shots.....not!

TFSB



Terri

PS. I forgot to add a link to my last Amazing Race entry.
The flower I made in the cluster was from a tutorial by the very talented Natasha.
Here is the link to the tutorial and dont forget to check out the rest of her blog AMAZING stuff!

1 comment: