Friday, May 20, 2011

Crafters Club

Hey all another wonderful Friday is upon us YAY!!!
All my housework is done and I'm about to hit the scrap table, but I thought I'd just quickly share this layout which was done for last months crafter club challenge.
Black, white plus one other colour and Tracey also threw in a photo editing challenge for those who wanted.
I used Coloursplash to change the photo to black and white and then added the blue of the bridesmaid dress back in.



I sent this layout off to SBM for considerating for publication thinking nothing much would come of it. The very next day I received an email asking for me to send it in!
Goodness I was gobsmacked!!!
I have received the layout back now so it's a waiting game to see if they use it or not.

Hope you have a great scrappy day!
Cheers


Terri

2 comments:

  1. TERRIFIC LO Terri !!! and fingers crossed for SBM!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Terri' They will be nuts if they don't use your work. xxxx

    ReplyDelete