Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mixed Media

I have been blog hopping again and came across Finnabair's blog and have been sooooooooo inspired to have a go and just play!!!
I gathered some stuff and just stuck it down onto a tag.
Then I covered sections in gesso, gave it a blast with a heat gun and then went mad with about 6 different glimmermists.
Oh what fun and I made such a mess!!
Really........... I did!
Might try a more crisscross brush action in some places with the gesso next time for some more texture



and a couple of close ups for you


I added some glimmer glam to the pearls and the flowers




I'm going to create a layout now........................so wish me luck!
Oh and you must have a look at this awesome canvas. Check out the items she has used on it
AMAZING!!

Cheers
Terri

1 comment: