Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tagged

I have been tagged by the beautiful Miss Kerryn



Here are the rules that go with it:

1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.

2. Share 5 things about myself.

3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.

4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.

5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

My Chosen Sisters

Emma

Toni

Heather

Michelle

Kym

Now 5 things about me!

1. I am a total neat freak......get stressed if I surrounded by mess

2. Totally love cheese and red wine........delish

3. Spend way too much time online! hehe

4. Love my net friends heaps......mwah

5. Wish I could retire so I could spend my days creating....aaaahhh one day

Thanks for stopping by

Terri

1 comment:

  1. oh I can so relate to four out five of those lol! DH tells me If I spent half as much time scrapping as I do online, I would get so much more done! but cheese and red wine?! yuck

    ReplyDelete