Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Challenge at AD

One of the members at AD, Sharon, was complaining how she had alot of stash that she hadn't used. I think we are all a little guilty of that - I know I am.

So I asked Sharon to send me a list of 10 things that she wanted to use and I chose some off the list and made that my challenge for the girls.

I must thank Sharon as I have used some techniques I have been wanting to try out for sometime.

The criteria

1. Use a large portrait style photo 5x7 or larger.
2. Journalling about your chosen subject - at this moment.
3. Chippie title plus at least 2 other types of chippie embellishments.
4. Use alcohol inks to colour your chippie. If you dont have alcohol inks use paint.
5. I want to see masking or stensiling.
6. Use CB or similar to emboss your CS/PP or chippie - you you dont have one incorporate some textured, lace or flocked cardstock.


Some of the criteria might some familar to a few of you.
This LO was going to be for Scrap the Boys......maybe next month!!
Hang on that would be THIS month!! LOL
Thanks for popping in......hope you have a creative month

Terri

4 comments:

  1. FAB challenge Terri, just wait til i get my hands on Sharon hhehehehe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your page Terri, masked numbers look subtle but fantastic!!
    That will keep the girls busy for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Terri! Your layout here is fantastic... I should do one of those with my son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri thanks for getting me to use my stash. I do want to get a few more alcohol inks before i start though.
    Love your Lo.

    ReplyDelete