Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapdango Spice Kit Reveal

Well Part 1 anyway!
I am having such a great time with the Spice kit.
It is filled with papers from Little Yellow Bicycle, they are travel themed but the reverse side offers you more of scope............ there are so many possibilities!
I'm still playing and I reckon another 2 LO's and another couple of cards will see the kit all used up! Great value thats for sure.

Here is the rest of the LO I gave a sneek peak of earlier.

Live Laugh Love



And some cards



I have also completed a double LO but I have misplaced the journalling........it's somewhere lost on the mound of scrappy stuff on my table!!
So will share it with you next time.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your kind words wonderful encouragment.
Cheers
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Totally rocked the kit Terri!! The cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! rockin the cards! love the bday wish one. noice work indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the LO especially the flower cluster

    ReplyDelete