Monday, August 23, 2010

Scrapdango Reveal Part 2

Here is the sketch for August at Scrapdango created by the gorgeous Carly.

I will admit I was initally stumped with the sketch until I decided to squish it all together!
Quite happy with the end result and so very proud of my brother who followed his dream to become a pilot.
The Scrapdango kit was perect for this layout with all it's travel related bits!
Hard to see in the picture but in the top right hand corner is an embossed cloud and plane on the patterned paper.

Here is the double layout that I was required to do - I hate double's!!
I never found the journalling in the pile of scrappy stuff either......it really was a mess so I'm not surprised (blush) Will add it later once all my monthly committments are done and dusted.
hmmmmm seems to be a tad on the small side! LOL
Catch you all later
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment