Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sneek Peek!!

Just thought I'd be a little cheeky and give you all a little look at one of the LO's I have completed with my fabulous Scrapdango Spice Kit. Also had a chance to play with my new T!m Holtz Tattered Flowers Die and I also made some spiral flowers.

Dont think I have given too much away as the next layout is totally different to this vintage style one!! It's a great kit with so many wonderful possibilites. Pop back mid month for the full reveal.

TTFN

Terri

5 comments:

  1. Wow Terri that looks fantastic !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Terri, your sneek peek looks FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sneak looks amazing!! I can't wait to see it all.
    Check out my blog girlie, you have been tagged 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killin' me here!! Just love the sneak and CAN'T WAIT to see what more you've done! So happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! This is absolutely amazing, Terri! I LOVE it and now I have all kinds of ideas floating in my head based on your inspiration...today's gonna be a good day...creatively speaking:)

    Now I want to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete