Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day

Oh my, it's April already..............this year is moving way faster than the last!

Today I want to share my April challenge for the girls at Artistic with you.

I want them to create a layout using all those leftover chipboard letters, numbers and symbols and then get all messy and paint it. No other criteria.


Here is my sample




I must thank Kerryn for the tip on getting a good paint splatter using a straw, I love how the splatters have turned out.

I have some cards to share using Kaisers Lullaby range, so I'll be back soon!


Thanks for dropping by


Terri

4 comments:

  1. WOW Terri, cant wait to hop over to ARTISTIC and check it out!!!! looks AMAZING !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That turned out amazingly. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOODNESS that background is intense! noice girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour and what a great idea to use up letters

    ReplyDelete