Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Party Animals

I really enjoyed working with this fun and very cute release and it can be used for so much more than little kids layouts and cards.
Each month I surf the web for interesting folded cards designs and this month I came across this triangle folded card. Undo the bow and the two triangles fold back to reveal your greeting.





Below is a machbook card and I should have taken a pic from a different angle to show off the banner and tiger better, I used a bit of paper piecing and plenty of foam dots!





Really liked the design of my CC card so I did another!
Because I can only use what Tracey sell in store, I had to visit the shop to get some buttons for the flower centres!





And my final card made from just using up some scraps.





All the cards this month have been made 10cms by 30cms so if you purchase a kit you will be able to get 3 cards per sheet of cardstock!

Thanks from stopping by
Cheers

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Terri. I hope we will get instructions for the triangle foldout card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TERRIFIC cards Terri !!!!!! and i'm with Sharon !!!! INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with the cards, love them all.

    ReplyDelete