Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Beautiful Daughter

Back today with a layout created with the gorgeous Chanteuse papers form Kaiser. Just love love love this range so feminine and pretty. One of the papers had flowers all over it and it screamed 'cutwork' So I had my first go at doing fussy cutting and I am really pleased with the end result. I also followed the criteria (albeit incorrectly, which is typical of me!!) set out in Round 1 of the Amazing Chook Race being run over at Chook Scraps. Had a blast being challenged and cant wait for Round 2.........wonder what country we will be landing in? Till later happy scrapping Terri

2 comments:

  1. Terri, this is STUNNING !!!!!!!! gee your DD looks soooo much like you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous women, love the cutting work.

    ReplyDelete