Friday, April 15, 2011

Kaiser Lullaby Share

Took awhile to update my blog with these cards as I was having trouble with blogger uploading them.

I really didnt like this range.......a bit wishy washy for me - have decided I'm a brights kinda gal!


Firstly from the 'boys' side of the range
the following card is a 'spring' card, hard to photograph well but the front of the card kind of pops up like it is on a spring.


Now from the 'girly' side of things! Really lovin Magnolia stamps at the moment and colouring with Distress Inks. Cant quite get my head around the Copic Markers.........lots more practise me thinks!


and this has to be my favourite from the lot!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a scrappy day!

Cheers


Terri

3 comments:

  1. Terri, your cards look gorgeous, as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Terri :) Glad to share my Birthday with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards Terri. so when are the lessons on colouring with distrss inks?

    ReplyDelete