Saturday, June 27, 2009

What a week!!!

Well I'm back at work and all I can say is thank God it the weekend. What a ruddy mess!!! Two weeks worth of patient notes to type up, accounts to check and the EOFY stuff to start organising. But all I wanna do is scrap......so not fair. I wanna win the xlotto this week. What are the chances??? Buckleys I reckon.
Enough of the whingy whiney (I can hear Em saying want some cheese with that whine....gee I miss that! Love ya Hon) here's the latest LO.....Bazz and Me. Dont do LO's of us very often must do more of these. The design is a lift but I cant remember from where!? The scalloped doodled border and inked border around the photos appealed to me. TFSB!

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome couple love the LOxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww miss u to chook. but i might of said got a isuue heres a tissue. lol
    hehe look at hairy bazza, too funny.
    lovely LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Terri!! You can't win lotto cause I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Terri. That clock is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete