Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scrappin Update

Firstly thank you Ann for giving me this lovely blog award.




Now five other people to give the award to...........................










Well I didn't scrap as much as I would have liked with my week off but here's what I done.

Pages B and C in Mitchell's A-Z album.............................





We had to dress a chippie and Maria wanted to see some texture. Well I placed mesh over mine and painted it.....it has a nice mesh look to it IRL you just cant see it in the photo!


For the letter C Maria want us to do some paper casting. What is paper casting? Choose a stamp and then layer loo paper onto it giving the paper a spritz of water in between layers. Let it dry, trim and them decorate!

Kym's colour challenge for June was brown,green and lots of white. She also wanted 2 JB's rubons and bling. Here's what I came up with



I have also finished my first ever ATC for Scrap around the clock.


Bye for now.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri you have done some great work here and I love the ATC xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete