Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi All!!

Back in March at Hybrid we had a auction to raise money for the bushfire victims. One of many items I was very keen to win was a LO by Kerryn Fry. I just love this girls work. So much detail, cutwork, layers, doodling etc in every LO it astounds me. We met up for a coffee last weekend and she presented me with my finished masterpiece.......................





Fantastic isn't it?? And Kerryn is such a gorgeous person.....I hope to catch up with her again.



The only thing I have done since my last post is this LO, which was an online class run by Marie at Hybrid. I must apologise to Em for cutting off one of the bridesmaids but it just wasn't working in landscape.

I got kicked off The Island last week.................a little sad but glad in alot of other ways. I can get some other scrapping done now!! hehe Good luck to the remaining girls Marie, Wendy and Kerryn.

That's all from me for now, but hopefully I'll be a bit more productive over the next week as I am home with whooping cough. Feel fine but just cough alot!!!! Tooorah

4 comments:

  1. Terri your LO from the class is gorgeous and I agree Kerryn does amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout...the white is stunning

    and you are one lucky girl toget the Kerryn layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have left a message on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete