Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hi!

Haven't been overly busy scrapping wise lately. But here is a couple of quick shares
Firstly my LO for Kym's challenge over at AD. This was going to be my challenge for Challenge the DT, but figured it might be a little hard to come up with another way to add smell to a LO!


I'm kinda getting into ATC at the moment. I find they come together quickly for me. Much quicker than a LO anyways. Here's my latest for Scrap Around The Clock.

I have been inspired by the grunge work the DT at AD, have done this week, as part of the Challenge the DT comp.
Thank you ATC with
paint
2 x pp
and handstitching - use a bit of creative licence with this one and went with wire to form a couple of x's-hope they accept that as handstitching!!! Never mind if they dont!


Well bye bye for now the kids want bacon and eggs!

3 comments:

  1. I love this Terri, you did an awesome job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. Hi Rise Camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts. Video Camera Tower

    ReplyDelete