Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My February Challenge......

....over at Artistic Document was going to be my entry into WW1 but as I soon discovered I didnt have much in the way on navy or royal blue!



The Challenge
White + plus one other colour of your choice
PP only to be used to make your embellishments - no purchased embellishments allowed!
Series of photos to tell the story - 2 or more
1 word title





This LO was totally inspired by a card I had seen by Chloe Schmitt I simply enlarged the design. But I soooo loved the signpost she had created that I just had to lift it!



I have been having a great deal of fun making cards of late, have kinda come full circle, I was a card maker long before I discovered scrapping.
Here is the card I made for the Back to School CC last month ( yes slack blogger! )

Art Class
Make and easel card - I posted a tutorial on how to make one, they are super easy
The card need to include canvas, water colour paint or pencils, pp, stamping and anything else the girls wished to use.





I will try and update my blog everyday while I'm on holidays, I have a few things to share.............blush

Thanks for stopping by
Cheers

Terri

1 comment: