Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cutwork Envy

I dont know about you ladies out there but I am constantly blown away by those super talented women that can produce stunning layouts with stacks of layering and cutwork.
They can look at a piece of patterned paper and see it's potenial but for me it's either a like or dislike kind of thing.

Blog hopping one day I stumbled across an online store Scrapping Outback and looking through all the goodies avaliable I found a 5 product kit.
I instantly said oooooo yuk (blushing big time big time here!!!!)
Then I looked through the forum and came across what Alicia Barry had done with the kit.
OMGoodness!!!!!!
Never in a million years would I have thought to do that!!
I purchased the kit LOL!!!!
Here is the kit

and here is my layout which has been lifted from Alicia's with a few minor changes.



Going to try and look at patterned paper more closely to see what I can see!
Happy scrapping
Terri


3 comments:

  1. OMG Terri that is amazing!!! Beautiful LO. Glad to see you kept the important people in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a talented bunch of girls over there and they sell fantastic kits....
    I haven't been over there for awhile
    and I love what you have done with the kit..

    ReplyDelete