Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crowned week 3 and a TOOT!

This week we had a selection of songs to choose our title/journalling from.
As soon as I saw the lyrics from "It's a Wonderful World" I knew I wanted to use photos of Ashleigh from baby through til now.


Tracey, the owner of my LSS The Paper Flourish, has blown me away by asking me to be apart of her creative team. I get to work with Kaisers new releases each month producing both cards and a layout. Here is a pic of the kit I picked up Thursday

Pretty darn amazing dont you think??
Pictured is the Bubblegum Hill and Nan's Kitchen ranges.
I have made my cards from the BH range and used the leftovers on the above layout!
Still have heaps.
Happy Scrappin to you All
Cheers
Terri

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Terri!!! great kit and Terrific layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats Terri, so welldeserved and over due!! That is one might haul, have heaps of fun creating from it. Love the page of Ashleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh wow what a pack! hope you can share online what you create with tha tlittle kitty! congratulations Terry!
    PS Gorgeous LO too!

    ReplyDelete