Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cards cards and more cards

At Artistic I ran an in house card competition to get the girls motivated with their Christmas cards. The wonderfully talented Anam Stubbington, from Twisted Sketches (see link in side bar) gave me permission to post some of her card sketches as inspiration and I added my own twist to each of the sketches.
Here are some of my examples










Scrapdango ran an A B C of cards competition which was great with some fun criteria
Here are a few of my favourites
A Card - Apples, adverbs an alphas


B Card - Birthday, butterfly, bling



D Card - Doodling, distressing and dragonfly


E Card - Eyelets, envelope, something edible



I Card - Inking and "I love" sentiment



O Card - Orange and October Afternoon PP's




Please Note - The last 2 cards I have lifted.

I made over 30 cards in October so I'm right for Christmas and just about any other occasion for the next few months!!!
Thanks for stopping by and havin a browse
Cheers
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You have been a very busy girl!
    They are all gorgeous, love the layers in the Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS CARDS Terri, and thanks to you i have a HUGE STASH for christmas as well!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers, your not wrong when you say you have been doing heaps of cards. they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete