Friday, October 22, 2010

Back In Black CC

This month CC is in full swing over at AD.
So if you are wanting a few challenges to keep yourself busy why not pop over and check them out! It's a Black CC but it's not all about Halloween........... so dont be put of by the theme.
I'm not one for Halloween, but we recently celebrated my niece's 3rd birthday and a face painter was present. We all had our faces painted.....yes including the adults!! Mitchell had this devil face painted so I thought it would be perfect for this CC


Here is a close up of the beaut Collections wings I recently bought. I painted each piece black using the Collections sponges (love these sponges they make painting so quick and easy!) and then layered them up. Then washed red paint over and finshed it off with a Distress Crackled heart.


Had fun with the title too! I have been following the 2Crafty Blog (see link in the side bar) and the girls regularly post some wonderful ideas on how to dress up your chipboard. Here I used a technique posted by Kerryn a few weeks back. Love how it turned out!


That's all I have done LO wise this month..........but I have been busy!! I have been running a card challenge with the AD girls and have been taking part in Scrapdango's ABC of Cards. Far to many cards to post so I will share a few of my favourite next time.
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time......happy scrapping
Terri

3 comments:

  1. O!M!Goodness! dear girl, that title looks FREAKIN AWESOME!! What cool colours to use.
    Well actually, the whole page totally ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog...ditto to Keeryn, Terri...its FAN B TASTIC! what a shame I missed that CC. lookin' forward to followin' you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri this was an awesome challenge I had everything ready to do it but didn't have the time.
    I love those wings you have used !!!!

    ReplyDelete