Monday, November 29, 2010

Kraft It Up

This months challenge over at KIU was to use a decorative edge in some way on your LO.
With all the different suggestions they offered up I went with the simplicity of my new Martha Stewart double scallop punch........just an excuse to use it really. LOL!
Throw in some 2Crafty chipboard, Tim Holtz, Stampin Up and Kazzaz stamps the pretty Collections butterflies and some Prima packaging and there you have it.



Quite pleased with how the fence with the weaved flowers turned out.



Not long now til the jolly fat man arrives.......hope you have all been good!! ; )
Thanks for stopping by

Terri

PS Almost forgot I must thank me mate Em for editing my photo!
Love what she has done with it.......just wished she still lived in Adelaide to give me lessons
Loves ya hun.....mwah!!

6 comments:

  1. awww thanks babe! love you to! your layout looks fantastic! well done with the flowers and the fence! noice! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Terri, this is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB LO Terri, lurv the flowers on the fence.. AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Terri, love the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fence Terri. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh gorgeous LO Terri!! Do you mind if I share it on the 2Crafty blog? email me at anthea8102@hotmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete