Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School's In

I have really been enjoying this competition over at Scrapdango.
The girls have come up with some very clever criteria based on school subjects
So far I have only been able to complete 3 of the 4 main LO 's and will sadly miss out on getting the electives done.

Here is week 2 Science
Criteria
Picture of an animal - our pet Indian ringneck
Use a technique - alcohol inks on title and crackle paint on chippie bird
Mist or paint
Extra Cred
Fussy cutting
sewing and a journal spot.

Week 3 English

Criteria

At least two different fonts in the title

Use book paper/script PP or stamps

Journalling needs to be 'Once upon a time' story or a letter to the person
Extra Cred

Include a quote

Use lined paper



I have on more LO to get done so I'd better get my skates on.
It's due tomorrow!

TTFN

Terri

1 comment: