Saturday, September 25, 2010

Queensland Retreat

I left for the Scrap and Craft with T retreat on the 16th and had the best 4 days a girl could ask for! I stayed with the gorgeous Kym and her beautiful boys, they made me feel so welcome and spoilt me with their hospitality...........THANK YOU!


I got to shop at the Printblocks warehouse!

Oh man that place is HUGE and totally did my head in LOL!!

So I only spent $100.


Friday we drove down to Lennox Head, which is about 10 minutes from Bryon Bay and yes I did yes a hippy or 20!! You can feel the relaxed vibe of the place and it is just beautiful.

At the retreat I knew I wouldn't get much done, mainly because I'm a loner scrapper. So get get a set of ATC, some swap items and my CC and monthly challenges complete, was outstanding for me!

The accomodation was nice, the food was endless and the girls were lovely.

Had a great time sharing, chatting and laughing so much our stomaches hurt!


Just a couple of snaps from the weekend

Shortly after take off from Adelaide




From L to R Laraine, Me and Kym



Arriving home..........City of Adelaide.





The weekend was top off nicely for me by winning a $165 voucher to spend at Tanyah's store!!

How cool is that!

TTFN

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous girl........ i'm so glad you had a good time!!!
    Can't wait to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had the most wonderful time Terri!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete