Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rain rain go away

It has been tipping it down here for the last 24 or so hours, thunder and lightning....and the wind!! Thought the roof was going to lift off.
Perfect weather to hibernate and scrap.

Being the start of spring I thought a spring themed challenge was in order for the girls over at Artistic.
Create a LO using the lyrics or song title of Elvis Presley's Spring Fever.
The only other criteria is to have a repetitive shape on your LO.

Here's my sample

The 1st also mark the start of the School In competition at Scrapdango.
First week Maths......yuk!
But I loved the criteria.........grid/graph paper, 2 or more geometric shapes, and numbers.
Extra credits could be gained by adding these extras........ruler, a pattern and/or maths symbol.
Covered it all in this LO of Ash enjoying the waterslide at Semaphore


Best get back to the scrapping we have our first elective to complete Music!

And I need to start packing for Queensland and the retreat at Lennox Head...........just under two weeks before I meet fellow DT member Kym. Cant wait!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Terri you are doing some fantastic work.
    I envy you your imagination and your talent.
    I love this months challenge and also the last two Lo's you ahve done for Scrapdango.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TERRIFIC LO's Terri, so lurv the one with your daughter at the slide... FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with those butterflies! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete