Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bad bad blogger!

But I do have an excuse......................honest!
We used up ALL our download time for the month 2 weeks early!! eeekkkk
So we were running very slowly and I just dont have the patience when the computer runs that slow.
So a quick round up on what been happening
April CC theme was 'Making It Real' and my challenge to the girls was to scrap about something that has pissed you off. Not very happy I know but life life throws crap at you sometimes and it is good to get it off your chest - it's good therapy!
I think my LO is self explanatory and probably many can relate to friendships that have turned sour
Here is my take on Marie Blind Scrap
After my initial confusion (LOL!) I worked it out and I'm quite happy with the bright and fun result

The Magical Mystery Tour has been to the Country.
and
This week, being the final week, (where has the time gone?!) it's time for the Bridal Waltz
Monochromatic white or cream layout using textures, three word title and a sub title.
I have just finished my May challenge for the girls at Art...............I hope they enjoy this challenge as much as I did!!

3 comments: