Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

No I'm not gonna play any jokes.............. just couldn't think of any interesting titles. LOL!
I'll blame my mate Em for everything today, she has kept me up waaaaay past my bedtime over the last couple of nights and I'm just pooped! But I wouldn't want it any other way. Lubs you Hun mwah!
The first of the month brings all the new challenges. Love checking out all my favourite blogs to see what they have in store for us over the month. Hardly get around to them but my intentions are good!!
This month I have challenged the girls at Art to create a shaped LO using a minimum of 25 Collections Squares by Julie Van Oosten (must correct her name in the side bar!) I was very inspired by what Jane Tregenza had made for her SBM Master entry I thought I'd give it a bash.
Here's mine effort

TFSB

Cheers Terri

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fantastic Terri, love all the embellishments and pp. Really like the idea of using collection squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri and thanks so much for entering my comp, the winners will be announced shortly, wishing you a wonderful day, Tiff :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri i love this Lo. you are an inspiration girl!

    ReplyDelete