Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's May?

I cant believe how fast the months are just flying by.....it will be Christmas before we know it - yikes!
First of the month means new challenges and here is mine for the girls at Artistic Document
I have given them a list of criteria and they need to start at the top and work their way down the list. Or course I have put what I consider to be the harder things at the top.(I'm so nasty sometimes LOL) So I figure if they get half way down the rest should be easy!!

Here's the list
1. paint - directly onto LO
2. pp
3. fabric/felt
4. handmade embellishment
5. button/brads
6. chipboard
7. doodling
8. transparency
Here is my example

This was actually a challenge layed down to me from my BF Emma............she wanted me to scrap in Stacey Young's style. Check out her blog!

My head is still whirling at how much 'stuff' this woman puts on her layout - just amazing.

4 comments:

  1. This is so great Terri, there is SOOOOO much to look at!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri this is a truly AWESOME LO. You rocked the style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri gorgeous colourful LO xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to look at Terri love all the different elements on your layout....
    Hope you had a great Mother's day with the family....

    ReplyDelete