Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stinkin' Hot

Cripes it's darn hot here in Adelaide Town at the moment!
Too hot to do anything other than scrap and veg out on the couch.

Here is my efforts from yesterday.......a LO based on Maria's 54321 Challenge at ART.
5 word title
4 pp's
3 kinds of embellishments
2 kinds of ribbon, lace or fibres
1 mirrored embellishment




I have used walnut ink crystals to grunge up the cogs and my mirrored embelly is the skull. I'll probably have 7 years bad luck now cos I broke a mirror to place behind it!!

I dont have a card made from the scraps of this LO because the LO, except for the cog pp, is made up scraps!

But here is the card I made from the scraps of the Naughty or Nice LO.


TFSB!!
Keep Cool

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this LO Terri, it's really clever and so boyish. The card is gorgeous and it's such a good idea to use your scraps like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO...love the cogs and the way you have grunged them....
    and such a lovely card.
    keep cool my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete