Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gollygosh................

It's been a busy week!
Work has been flat out and preparations for Mitchell's birthday kept me busy at home. But somehow I manage to do a heap of scrapping! Go figure.
Firstly a LO for the CC at Art. It was a back to nature theme and Toni's challenge was to produce a LO usuing a picture of an animal and an animal's name in the title.
Please Note the fan flowers! Such fiddly darn things, but gee I like'm!
and this was from Kym's Blind Scrap

Picking a word to embrace for the year seems to be very popular! Whilst I think this is a great idea I didn't want to do a LO that would end up in my album and then forgotten. So I decided to do a tag which I'm using as a bookmark in my diary......so I see it daily and act upon it! I used some Tim Holtz techniques on the tag.....it was so easy and quick and I really love how it has turned out.


And finally I was ask to do a Pimp My LO by Toni.
So here is how my original LO started.


and this is how it finished up after some glimmermist, cotton wool, punches, embossing, inking and pen work! Really love how this turned out also.



Well that all folks!!
TFSB










1 comment:

  1. Terri I love every single one of these, they are all knockouts!!!

    ReplyDelete