Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Goodness It's been awhile (blush! LOL) But I haven't done much in the way of scrapping with the lead up to Christmas.
Here is one of the reasons....................Kali (Carlie)


Kali is Indian for Black Godness. She is ever so cute but is a handful.
It's like having a toddler in the house..............got to have eyes in the back of your head..........well if you want your furniture, carpet or anything else for that matter, left intact!
After Christmas the fridge died......there went all the leftovers....... and the loo decided it would pack it in too!!!! aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
The new fridge is now in place but the overhead cupboards still need to be adjusted as this fridge is taller than the old one and the loo is back to flushing YAY! But it was all rather stressful there for a while.

Now to the important stuff.......scrapping!
Here is my first LO for the year.
Our friends daughter with the cheekiest of looks.......................how cute is she?


The thing I'm challenging myself to this year is to make cards out of my LO scraps. I have made one from this LO but forgot to take a pic!
Below are some cards I made with some help for an old For Keeps mag. I am impressed with the number of cards, tags and gift bags made from 3 x pp and a pkt of rubons. So I think I'm set for any boy birthdays that might be coming up!

Better get my skates on!
Got to take the dog for it's 12 week vac shots.
Cheers and have a great New Year everyone!













3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness isn't puppy gorgeous you had better scrap that photo my friend.

    I was going to send you a pm and tell you to get your butt into gear and start blogging lol
    enjoy your day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the puppy is adorable, the LO is FABBO and I am SO impressed with your cards and bags, Terri, they are amazing! I'm going to have to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers. gorgeous cards and bags and things. luurve them. im a bit partial to your lo too. awesome! x

    ReplyDelete