Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Pan Pastel play

Have been playing around over the last few days with some texture paste and Pan Pastel as I wanted to incorporate these two mediums on my next layout. Thought I shoud experiment first before stressing as I go direct to the layout!! Really love how this tag has turned out and now the fun of putting a layout together can start.



and a little close up

                                                                    Products used
                                                       TCW brickwall template 6 x 6
                                                                    Texture paste
                                     Pan Pastel - Paynes grey, Neutral grey and Neutral grey tint
                       Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Shabby Shutteres and Tumbled Glass
                                                        Martha Stewart - Branch punch
                                                        Prima? flowers and flower stems

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating
Cheers
Terri
xx


8 comments:

  1. this is SOOOOO AMAZING Terri !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work with the pastels Terri, think you might need to show me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this tag is amazing...i saw it through pintrest...it was pinned by Donna Downey. awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your tag on Pinetrest and had to stop by to say hello. Your tag is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you used the brick wall template. I've only ever seen it used in dark distressed colors. The grey is so refreshing! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is so unique! It's candy to my eyes! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really so pretty I just had to pop by to tell you how cheerful it is. I have also seen it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete