Friday, May 18, 2012

How Sweet

I was quite inspired by this CSI Case File, I had ideas swimming through my head instantly.
Coupled with a fabulous sketch from over at Chookscraps the layout pretty much put itself together!!



I have rotated and centered the sketch, cos thats the kinda gal I am
 I like things straight and linear
and I'm learning to accept this!!!!
Have used some old EP Be Mine paper scraps as it was
just the perfect match for the CSI colour combo.



As you can see from the photo my darling daughter is now
waaaaaaaay taller than me and darling son isnt far off. Seems I'll be the
shorty in the family all too soon!
However after adding the finishing touches to the layout I thought it needed a pop of colour.
So I coloured some Collections butterflies with Copic markers
to add a little extra colour to the page.


Products Used
TCW 6 x 6 brick template
Jo Sonja's texture paste
Pan Pastels
Echo Park papers Be Mine
Thickers Sparkling Alphas
Distress Ink Black Soot
Spellbinders Fancy Tag
Martha branch punch
Collections butterflies coloured with Copics
and Spica pen for sparkle on the wings!
Kasier Mini Alphas
Flowers from My 2 Angels

Hope you are having a crafty day
Cheers
Terri
xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW Terri this is Gorgeous !!! wonderful colour/sketch combo !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are very talented Terri. this is such a gorgoeus Lo. I love the brickwork effect in the background.

    ReplyDelete