Friday, July 29, 2011

Round 9 Amazing Chook Race

Cant believe we are up to round 9 already!
This round saw us visiting Europe, some of us went to Spain others to France and Germany, while I chose to head to Italy. No surprises there really if you know me and my love for great Italian food!!
I used more of the wonderful Emma's Shoppe range by Crate paper and Prima embellishments. I also got out one of my Crafters Workshop templates that I have had for awhile and have been threatening to use.




I just love texture paste, must use it more.



Not long now before we head of to Tassie - a week today YAY!!
Only have two more layouts to complete before I go, didnt think I was going to get thru everything that needed doing but I have.

Hope you have a scrappy day
Cheers

Terri

1 comment:

  1. what a GORGEOUS LO Terri, and anyone would think you are excited about your Tassie Holiday ??? hope you all have a TERRIFIC time !!!!!

    ReplyDelete