Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy busy

I have so much to do and organise in these two weeks before I head of to Tasmania, I'm positive I'm wizzing around in circles and getting nowhere!

This month over at Artistic the forum girls are running the show in regard to monthly challenges and the upcoming cybercrop. They are doing a fabulous job too! I have been madly trying to get the challenges done, I have completed 2 so far and I am combining another 2, with permission of course!! Will share these in another post.

I am no longer working with the Kaisercraft releases each month.
A real shame as there is some beautiful releases in the next few months.
Tracey has 'promoted' me to work with everything else between Prima, Janine Koczwara gig and Kaiser, now Tania Rigwell show.
So the first lot of goodies I was given is this gorgeous range from Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe and a stack of Prima embellishments!
This layout is also for Round 8 of the Amazing Race.



Have been sick with good ole tonsilitis and now I have the flu so I'm feeling very flat and mojoless. But I suppose it's better to get all the illness out the way before we go on holidays.
Currently working on the next round of the Amazing Race with more of the Crate Paper, will share soon.

Take care and keep well

Terri

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pattern paper blocking in the background so effective .... beautiful layout
    PS Hope you are feeling better soon before your holidays start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Terri, this LO is terrific I love the paper blocking and the cluster..
    I hope you pick up soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful LO Terri, and I hope you are on the mend soo !!!!!

    ReplyDelete