Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi and welcome to My Scrap Space

I feel rather odd typing away here because I feel I'm just writing to myself! My kids will tell you I talk to myself, so I suppose it's just an extention of that. LOL.
Here are a few LO's for January Challenge's over at Hybrid.
First one was for Maria's Monochromatic Challenge. I have wanted to do one of these for quite sometime and I really enjoyed the challenge.

Second one was for Rachael. Australian song title/lyrics. I chose a Thirsty Merc song.

Toni's Challenge for the month was based on the strange summer weather she had been experiencing. Not that we had strange weather here in Adelaide as such but we are on water restrictions so I scrapped about that.



The Survivor comp has started at Hybrid and this is the first LO completed. It had to be based on my tribes totem. I used Stuck Sketch 68 for inspiration and Kasier pp as the tribes are named after two of the pp in the Sakura range. Sorry Em just had to use this photo LOL. Just so us!


That's it for the minute.............................off to do my CJ

4 comments:

  1. thanks for signing up as a follower of out of the hat scrap challenge.... please email me outofthehat.cate@gmail.com with your address so I can send you a RAK

    Cheers

    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ya Terri,

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, don't you just love it lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! terri!!!! you cow! hehehe

    ReplyDelete