Friday, January 30, 2009

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!!!!!

Not on the LO side of things just the weather! It has been scorching weather for the last 4 days. 40 + degrees eeewww Hands up I surrender. I'm such a grumpy cow when it's hot. Maybe if I stop talking about it I wont notice it - huh not likely!!!


Here is my LO for Round 2 of the Survivor comp at Hybrid

Criteria - 1 JB, 2 colours only, distressing, 2 x 6"x 4" photos and title, sub title and journaling.....



OKAY TONI NO PEEKING FROM HERE ON!!!!!
I'm taking part in my first ever CJ and I'm very excited about the whole concept and I'm looking forward to doing my bit in everyones journal.
I have chosen to do mine on music. Here is my cover and sign in pages.........




And I have chosen to do a LO on my favourite artist Mark Knopfler........

One final bit of news..........................Kym is now on the DT at Hybrid YAY!!!!!!

She's such a talented girl and a sweetie to boot. Well done love mwwah.

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Terri, can't wait to get your journal and have a play in there...
    I love the paper's you have used on your journal...
    Well hope it cools down for you soon, have a fab weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Terri this looks awesome...
    love it

    ReplyDelete