Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tag 1

Well here is my take on Tim's first tag.
I didn't have the all the products he used to create his first wonderful tag but I figure it's all about inspiration and getting your creative juices flowing! Right?
My thought process was that Tim firstly embossed some grunge board, then cut it and the stuck it down.
So thats what I did.
I embossed the trees onto the grunge board, then cut them out used distress inks to colour and then stuck them onto my tag. I used stickles added the snow capped effect to the trees and the background was created in the same way as shown on the blog. I used Maya Road Pearl Mist and it has given a wonderful swirling snow effect to the background.......looks pretty cool I think!

Thanks for stopping by

Happy creating!

Cheers Terri

3 comments: