Saturday, July 3, 2010

ATC's

The current ATC swap being held at AD is being hosted by the lovely Noriel.
The idea is for us to create a shaped ATC.
Loved this idea and these cards came together so quickly..............thanks Noriel.
Here are my efforts.

I have run the hearts thru my cuttlebug to give them some texture and have used perfect medium and perfect pearls to colour them. Really pleased with how they have turned out. Might just have to buy some more perfect pearls in different colours!

Thanks for stopping by.

Terri

5 comments:

  1. Love them Terri can't wait to receive one !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Terri, they are WONDERFUL!!! cant wait to see them IRL!!!!! thankyou for joining in my swap xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing!! I told you I need some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri they look FABBO! I think I'll rip mine up and start again LOL

    ReplyDelete