Saturday, June 12, 2010

Barking like a dog!

...............or a seal! Take your pick!
All I know is that I have never felt SO sick and so sapped of energy in a long time.
Well that enough complianing from me.

Domestic Goddess Challenges
Here are a few of the challenges that I have completed for CC
Kym's Challenge -My Domestic Mentor

of course is my Mum........................she taught me everything I know!
A full time working Mum but still always cooked beautiful homemade meals and always took time to spend with us kids. Love you Mum.
Marie's Challenge - How you make your house a home through your domestic capabilities.
I have dabbled in a number of crafty activities over the years. Sewing, knitting, cross stitch and mosaics to name few, but none of these items ever decorated my home.
I do love to spend time in the kitchen cooking up feasts for my family and friends. I also love to make chutneys, jams and preserves.


Marie's Mini Challenge - Music to groove by while doing your housework



Kym's Mini Challenge - A Quiz
Here's a link so you can find out what sort of Domestic Goddess you are!!
I'm Hestia....no not the bra!! Although I can be supporting and uplift at times!! LOL
The quiz confirmed that I like nothing more than being at home cooking!
Maybe I should consider a career change!


A Shaker. I saw a shaker on the front of a card blog hopping one day and thought I give one a go. Quite pleased with how it turned out .....just dont know how I will fit it into my portfolio! Speaking of which I need to photograph the portfolio


Thats more than enough for one post!!

Catch you later

3 comments:

  1. These are FAB Terri, your portfolio must be a stunning sight!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work my girl, you have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shaker with buttons, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete