Friday, February 12, 2010

Challenges.......

This year I wanted to take part in more challenges set by blogs and I have been busy doing just that!
This first LO is for WOIN and their Year in Review Challenge. One LO per month about the previous month! Mitch got his first ever proper ride on the Harley the day he turned 8 and I think he was rather stoked about it too!! A new challenge blog has just start called Kraft It Up There is a new challenge every month based around.....you guessed it Kraft cardstock! This month we had to include distressing and lots of it!! I have scrunched pp, sanded it, inked it and misted....more distressing than I'd ever do and I had a blast. Go check out the blog.........NOW!

Thanks for stopping by.......catch u

5 comments:

  1. Terri this just looks so gorgeous, what a wonderful photo to scrap she really does look like a little sleeping beauty....
    Love the colours you have used and your embellishing just rocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twwo fantastic LO's Terri.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Terri I'm sure you will make a wonderful DT for ART, wishing you all the best in your new role.....
    Congratulations girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't visited for a while ... your blog is looking fantastic! And I want to say congrats, I'm sure you will make a great DT team member, I know that have been trying to get you for ages, I am glad you finally did it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri just heard the news.....I wish you all the best and I am sure you will make a great DT member...

    ReplyDelete