Friday, May 1, 2009

Challenge 9

Cant believe I'm still on the Island..................... thought I would have been voted off by now! This round we had to scrap about our favourite toy, piece of clothing, holiday spot or person. To be honest I really cant remember that far back!! LOL But Mum assures me Humphrey was my favourite toy. This photo is also special as it is only one of a handful I have of myself.



I also used a WOIN kit to do the LO. I really cant praise these kits enough......they are great value for money ranging from $12 - $20 odd dollars and there is enough product for several LO's. Go check out the May Kits.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely page Terri, and I guess will be a special one for you. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO love it mate !!!! xx

    ReplyDelete