Friday, April 3, 2009

Challenge 7

Oh my....how hard was the challenge this week at Hybrid, I didn't like it at all!!

Theme is -- some aspect of being on the Island

The criteria

1. you must have at least 3 sentences of journalling

2. Your LO must include metal, in any shape or form

3. You must use blue OR green OR beige/sandy colour as your predominant colour

Oh yeah and it had to be a double!!!!!

I've hit a wall at the moment and have hardly scrapped. So I thought I'd try a change in size of LO's. This one is just 2 15 x 30, but I'll be doing 8.5 x 11 to shake things up a bit and hopefully get the juices flowing again.




I've stitched the page protector in half and have also added some embellishments to the outside of the sleeve for something a little different. Photo's from Photobucket - I wish they were mine!!!

Off to finish my first 8.5 x 11!!! Bye

1 comment:

  1. I ahted the challegne too terri...but we did it, and it is over...LOL

    ReplyDelete