Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yes I'm a slacker.........

After the flurry of scrapping the other week, 7 LO's an OTP and a card, I have only completed one LO. But I have done LOTS of thinking and planning! Which I'm doing a lot more of latley. I'm organised and routined in everyday life so I dont know why it took me so long to apply it to scrapping!

So what goss do I have? My LO was chosen by random over at Butterfly Crafts as the winner for the month...woowhoo. Another $20 to spend at Hybrid and a GD spot for March, rather nervous about the last bit, especially with the criteria that was set. It's almost finished tho and I'll post after the 15th.

The only LO I have to share this time around is one I've done using a challenge pack I put together for my mate Em and I. Couple of years ago we decided to do a SM style 20/40/60 challenge and we are still doing them although not as often as we used too. I think I sent this pack to her back in Oct/Nov last year (blush) Anyhow here it is........................my cute little niece walking around, still rather unsteady but very mobile!!



Okay Em mines done, now where's yours? The challenge for you love is to get it done before bubs arrives in 6 weeks!!

Delivered my LO's for the bushfire ablums the other day. I was really touched when Nae put mine in the crate with the others -there were over one hundred LO's in there! Goodness scrappers are nice people!

I think I've yabbered long enough, I'm off to play with my alcohol inks and see what I can come up with for the next survivor challenge - no pp or purchased embellys!!!! What??

2 comments:

  1. Terri you might not be going for quantity but you sure are doing some quality work! this LO is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your LO tez, its beautiful!! I will get onto mine very soon :) hehe i keep saying that, but i will, promise. How did the alcohol inks go?? ohh scary, cant wait to see what you did with them :)
    Well done on the GD spot, you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete